- Submission deadlines must be met without exception
- Films which have been submitted and viewed for previous editions of the festival may be registered again.
- Feature length films need a minimum running time of 40 min, shorter films need to register in categories marked as “short” in particular.
- Documentary forms can be submitted to short and feature sections.
- Every submitter will receive a notification about the result of the selection screening.
- Films will only be considered for selection after the processing fee is received
- Parts of your film – including trailer, teaser, film poster, extracts, and stills – will be used for promotional purpose.
- Multiple entries are allowed for each filmmaker and each entry may be entered in multiple categories.
- Entry fees are non-refundable.
- The films must include English subtitles unless the spoken language is English. This includes films in French.
In addition to the competition winners being announced online every month, a selection of the monthly winner movies is presented live at the event every year.